Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eunice

Blackbird claw, raven wingunder the red sunlightlong clothesline, two shirt sleeveswaving as we go by
hundred years, hundred moresomeday we may see awoman king, wristwatch timeslowing as she goes to sleep
black horse fly, lemonadejar on the red ant hillgarden worm, cigaretteash on the window sill
hundred years, hundred moresomeday we may see awoman king, sword in handswing at some evil and bleed
Iron and Wine, Woman King

Introducing my babin' friend Eunice Ward. (a.k.a the ultimate Cowboy Geish)
Eunice and I go waaaaaaaay back to when we were babies living in Bondi and working at General Pants together. When I first met Eunice I already knew my boyfriend at the time had pashed her, and that mixed with the fact that she is one of the most stunning things I have ever seen was not the best recipe for my self-esteem. She's all legs and lips and freckles and to top it all off is always rockin' rad gear.
Fast forward 6 years and she is based in Singapore modelling her socks off, whilst I'm pretty sure my boyfriend back then ended up gay, so there are no hard feelings there.
On my trip to Singapore we were lucky enough to have a huge catch up and I was lucky enough to have a local to share the city's secrets.
I also thought I'd like to introduce you to her since we worked on a little project together whilst I was there, and the fruits of our labor is also related to the news I have to share with you. (in a post in the very near future)
Your the frigging best Eunice and I can't wait to come back and visit so we can really take advantage of 'ladies night' at the Grand Park.
xx

1 comment:

Keira said...

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!