Sunday, September 4, 2011

Instant

Yo! Hi!
This is just a literal quicky to let you know I'm now 'frothin' on Instagram.
I'm basically off facebook, and (obviously) never find time to be doing posts, so for a more regulated update of my adventures and what im vibing, follow me on that!
I'll still be stickin' my head in here as much as I can, this is not the end of thecowboygeisha my friends....
you never know, I might post 10 posts in one day out of nowhere, so do keep on comin' back
xx
for those of you still not to join the Iphone revelation, here is a little sneak of my life of late...








3 comments:

Kit said...

What are you doing in Bali?

thecowboygeisha said...

HI KIT ! I'm designing for Australian label Shakuhachi. Get over here for a break before the London winter hits you in the face!

Parachute Pants said...

I love your kimono!