Monday, January 3, 2011

Wild Thang

"Wild thing
you make my heart sing,
you make everything
Groovy
I said wild thing...

Wild thing
I think I love you
But I wanna know for sure
Come on, hold me tight
I love you"
- Wild Thing, The Troggs


So, my place is basically barely visible in summer due to the over-growth of the surrounding rainforest.
It's amazing.
There are the strangest, most beautiful flowers crawling all the way down the hill.
I'm really into these upside-down bell shaped, tropical lovers. Too bad they have the ugliest name: Brugmansia.
They should have a majestical, fantasia vibe name...I wonder if I should try and change it via Wikipedia?! 
On a different note, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce you to my favourite Christmas present.
Its a body jewellery piece by Cecilia De Bucourt via Shopbop. Its spiked and chained just the way I like it and it's my new summer staple.
I also felt a great need in my heart to show you my new creation. Its a kimono I whipped up with some ef-off amazing vintage lace. It makes me so happy on the inside. Spring or Fall, you'll be seeing me in this baby.
And on that high note, I have decided I'd like to whip some up for you guys.
Hit me up if your keen, and have realised you need this lover in your life.
One size fits all. Vintage White. Lace pattern will vary as I will be sourcing the fabric from my sneaky secret vintage spots.


Email: thecowboygeisha@gmail.com


wahoo
xxx
p.s I have totally by accident mixed cowboy and geisha today haven't I?! Ef yeh. You should do it too, it's a match made in hardcore heaven.




Tee: Bassike
Shorts: Vintage peppermint Levi's
Shoes: Vintage, Berlin
Body Chain: Cecilia De Bucourt
Hat: Vintage Australian leather cowboy hat
Black rose and skull headpiece: thecowboygeisha
Vintage Lace Kimono: thecowboygeisha

1 comment:

S said...

Those flowers are so beautiful, and so is the fabric of your kimono, which looks stunning by the way.