Monday, November 8, 2010

Wright

"This place is deserted
I think somebody heard it.
The [wicked strain of having you]
We suck blood
just to find you;
never get to [watch us die].
We suck blood."

-Very Vampyr, Teenagers In Tokyo


Did I ever tell you my lounge room is a recording studio? Oh well yes, yes ma'm it is.
Tonight I was lucky enough to watch Mylee and the Milkshakes slap down some tunes.
You know it's going to be good when there are more instruments than people present.
Three guitars, a base, drums, a cello, a flute, a ukulele, a harmonica, a tambourine and a microphone.
The occasion felt like it needed a little polaroid action...(and I really effing missed my polaroid camera whilst oversea's). I also wanted to introduce you to my new pink velvet couch. It kinda makes me want to purr. Real photo shoot on it coming soon.
Thank you Mylee Milkshake, Ozzie Wrong, Cut Throat Cowboy, and Cathy for the delicious vibrations in my ears.









To get a taste of what I'm talkin' bout…click here

2 comments:

theflowerdrum said...

oh my god donkey, i took photos of that couch last week! i nearly bought it!!! im so glad you have it xxx

styleeast said...

"Did I ever tell you my lounge room is a recording studio?" ...ha ha, I love it! x