Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ultimate

"I got a Black Magic Woman.
I got a Black Magic Woman.
Yes, I got a Black Magic Woman,
She's got me so blind I can't see;
But she's a Black Magic Woman and
she's trying to make a devil out of me. "

-Black Magic Woman, Santana


As per promised love children, here was my purchase of the day from the Mauer Park Markets, Berlin...the first time round. We have now been thrice, the the items are mounting into quite a magnificant pile of deliciousness, and you will see them all in good time (patience is the key).
This is a vintage Moschino leather (school) sack....Well, I like to think of it as a school sack (once again, my obsession with preppy meets Harry Potter).
But really, in real life, who could NOT love this bag. I'm fairly certain even the man selling it to me was indeed attached to it (or was pissed off with my epic bargaining skills).
Are you green with envy...

1 comment:

styleeast said...

ooooh cuuuuuute! Can definitely see you rocking this.

japan baby oooooh yeah, it's happening! Gutted i won't see you back in London soon though :(

Safe trip back to Oz
xx