Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shield Me


"What kind of magic spell to use?
Slime and snails
Or puppy dogs' tails
Thunder or lightning
Something frightening
Dance magic, dance
Dance magic, dance
Put that baby spell on me
Jump magic, jump
Jump magic, jump
Put that magic jump on me
Slap that baby make him free"
-Magic Dance, David Bowie

"i before e except after c"...my spelling is actually effing atrocious (I even just had to google 'atrocious' 'cause I got it wrong).
So remember my 'anti-fur protesters' story when I slinking through London? (click here)
Well I absolutely forgot to tell you that I in fact bought FUR in that store! Oh yes. Not only did I break my promise by swearing I wouldn't buy anything at all in the shop, I went one step further and bought the very thing they were ruining their voice boxes over!
I think after that day I almost hated my purchase, and held some sort of 'you made me buy you' attitude towards it.
The coldness of Germany is creeping in and I am learning to love it once again.
Want to know the coolest thing about it? (but of course you do!), the sections on the shoulders are removable by velcro!
Yes yes I know! That means, that I can BYO accessories to it, depending on my mood.
A crotchet phone has been suggested, and I (of course) have been considering some sort of pom pom madness, but the possibilities are literally endless!
What should I make? hit me with some idea's lovers. It's a DIY dreamboat.





2 comments:

Kit said...

Awww Celeste the jumper looks great on ya. The fur protester were still there when I went back last weekend....seriously they should move on to a different location.

styleeast said...

hahaha it's THE jumper! Looks great. Still can't believe you dared buy that with the protesers still outside!! x