Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nothing Matters



"Is this the real life? 
Is this just fantasy? 
Caught in a landslide 
No escape from reality 
Open your eyes 
Look up to the skies and see 
I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy) 
I need no sympathy 
Because I'm easy come, easy go 
Little high, little low 
Any way the wind blows 
Doesn't really matter to me, to me "

-Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen


As per mentioned in my Bear Pit post, Burnt Sienna and I did it.
(get your mind out of the gutter).
To an audience estimated at over a thousand, we took to the area, and left our inhibitions side stage with our empty beer bottles.
Rachael: singer
Celeste : crowd (out of) control.
If you were unable to grasp the awesomeness of this weekly event from my photos check it out here.
Bohemian Rhapsody...a song in which I know nothing of apart from the word "Gallilao" at some point, but Rach rocked the socks off them. And my pom pom Jessie Hill knit proved to cast me as the perfect wing man.
A once in a lifetime event. Never to be repeated.
(youtube video to follow)
I feel what I wore was completely irrelevant but: American Apparel skirt, Marc Jacobs tee, Jessie hill knit, Ellery sunnies, vintage hat

3 comments:

Jade said...

Amazing. You two look like you're having so much fun!!! xx

the style crusader said...

this is freaking amazing. seriously awesome. nuff said. x

Michelle Bobb-Parris said...

No way!! I was there when I visited my friend in Berlin and it was so much fun...to watch! Well done for actually getting involved!! xx

PS - nice to meet you over sushi in London with Jen!

Michelle