Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lay Me Down

"No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the settin' sun
My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes"
-Paint it Black, Rolling Sones

Tempelhof...Hilter's abandoned airport. It was built to be the biggest and most beautiful the world had ever seen.
Now completely bare runways are speckled with children flying kites, serious rollerbladers, and old, fenced off aircraft.
There is a strange/eery beauty to this place, and I am hooked. 
Everytime the sun comes out, this is where I'll be.
Laying in flowers, or climbing a tree.
Dress: American Apparel, vest: vintage 60s suede from Mauer Park Markets.




Rings (left to right),  Bird skull: WALD, silver locket: Tiffany & Co, thick silver: Tiffany & Co, silver bones: One Teaspoon.
Necklace: vintage mountain crystal.
Feather: Curtesy of Dino the Parrot

No comments: