Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yes Please

"Love, love me do.
You know I love you,
I'll always be true,
So please, love me do.
Whoa, love me do.

Someone to love,
Somebody new.
Someone to love,
Someone like you.

Love, love me do.
You know I love you,
I'll always be true,
So please, love me do.
Whoa, love me do."

-Love me Do, The Beatles


Masha Ma.
Oh baby.
Let me tell you a little thing about this London Fashion Week show - It was off the effing hook.
This collection rubbed me up all the right ways last week in their debut show.
Now, as much as there is alot of great newness and epicness and 'heart skipped a beat' awesomeness going on in the fashion industry at the moment....there is also, a whole lot of awful tasteless rubbish...and this show, my friends, was definitely not the later.
I've already got quite a good relationship going with minty blue, and this really took it to the next level.
Mix it with stark white, some silver, and a non-imposing print and we have a bubbling cauldron of deliciousness ready to get truly high off. (a.k.a levitating off the ground from the happiness in the heart etc etc)
There was also one model in there that really stood out....she was all Asian coolness, and pouty lips and had a kind of 'i'm really quite cranky' in a very cute way, expression going on.
The collection all made perfect sense, and the beauty of it was almost mathematical.
You know it's going to be killer when the models do their final walk and each outfit flows into the next, rather than individual pieces really sticking out.
I (as you may already noticed) am their new biggest fan.
Thanks to Shini Park (Park&Cube) for the ticket (you little effing legend) and thank you Masha Ma  for making my day.




1 comment:

styleeast said...

I know exactly the model you mean - is it the one in your second photo?! I took loads of her, was totally digging the grungey hair and red lips, you can imaging she looks that cool all the time! x