Thursday, September 9, 2010

takes one to know one


"When you came in the air went out.
And all those shadows there filled up with doubt.
I don't know who you think you are,
But before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you.
I wanna do real bad things with you."
- Jace Everett Bad Things


Introducing today's girl crush...
Samantha Noble.
Australian actress and friend of mine.
All i brought to this shoot was the clothes....
she, my friends, brought the rest.
This shoot was for various media publications, so she successfully (and effortlessly) morphed into a million different characters.
Clothes are compliments of Bondi store Tuchuzy mixed with my vintage treasures.




2 comments:

Nav said...

Oh Wow, Samantha is gorgous! Love that first picture!

xo


http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

Melissa~ said...

she looks amazing. Love her with red hair.