Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Take me with you

"Broken down kitchen at the top of the stairs
Can I mix in with your affairs?
Share a smoke, Make a joke
Grasp and reach for a leg of hope
Words to memorize, words hypnotize
Words make my mouth exercise.
Words all fail the magic prize
Nothing I can say when I'm in your thighs"


-Add it Up, Viotent Femmes


Introducing Giles and Maddy.
As soon as I saw a photo of Maddy I knew I wanted to do a shoot with her. She has these crazy amazing eyes, and an almost uncanny Jennifer Connelly look ('circa the Labryinth with David Bowie. One of my most favorite films).
My friend (photographer) Elle Green had been dying to do a shoot of Giles, and I had agreed to style it for her.
Last minute we were both like..."shall we throw a chick in the mix or what?!" and boom. here we are.
I love how this shoot turned out, with a 'real school girl dates older guy' vibe. Suggestive and a little naughty.
(yes yes I really AM into the whole high school thing arn't I? well, don't pretend you arn't too. Looking at these two is bound to up the temperature).
Just picture him, picking her up from school and driving her home, blasting old school rock n' roll. They would pull up a block too early and climb into the back seat. He would give her her first drag on a cigarette, then kiss her forehead when she coughs it right back up.
Innocence.
You were all there once, so go on, re-live it a little with this shoot.
Enjoy.
Special thanks to George from Ksubi for the get-up.




Maddy wears: One Teaspoon shirt, Ksubi tee, Tiffany&Co bracelet, One Teaspoon cuff, Tiffany&Co ring, large ring from a vintage safari store in Manila.
Giles wears: Ksubi Singlet, Ksubi 'Amercian Flag' jeans, Ksubi boots.





2 comments:

myPetsQuare said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come visit us!!!!!!!!!!!
http://mypetsquare.blogspot.com/

poppy said...

I love your blog! Your an inspiration.