Thursday, September 9, 2010

Start Spreading the News

New York.
Take 3.
This time round, I made a solid effort to re-visit all the nook's and crannies I like to call home.
Marc Jacobs on Bleeker, vintage in the lower east side, and vintage in Williamsburg Brooklyn.
After a week of tireless scavenging for epicness, and dwelling in dungeon bars, I headed out to a photography exhibition that actually ended up being in a friend of mine's labels store Ksubi
Feelin' inspired, I rocked my favorite new vibe. 
Give me anything with oversized arms, a sneaky hint of chiffon, and some lux jersey teamed with leather...oh add a splash of bright pink lippy to the equation and this is a bubbling cauldron I like to drink on a regular basis.



Top : Laugh, Cry, Repeat
Shorts : One Teaspoon (designed by me)
Clogs : (Made by me)
Bag : Thomas Wylde
Scrunchy : Markets in Manila
Rings : One Teaspoon(designed by me), Tiffany & Co, Surry hills markets Sydney






















No comments: